F.A.L Complete Bundle 2022.09 WiN
Team V.R | 23 September 2022 | 120 MB
(Win32/64; AAX*, VST3, VST)
F.A.L has an experience of many years working for different big names in the audio business during which he created dozens of renowned analog modeling titles. It was initially intended as an engineering company that works for various partners, but it soon became apparent that it could also serve as a channel for our own ideas and allow us to pursue our vision. The same expertise that went into the aforementioned products goes into everything that we create.
The VCL-373 is a recreation of an early 60s broadcasting compressor. It includes a faithful emulation of the audio circuitry and adds some convenient features in the digital domain.
The F-59 is a recreation of the late ’50s classic that set the course for decades of guitar amplification technology. A cab emulation and a linear level control have been added for more versatility.
The TCS-68 was made to pay homage to one of the most iconic cassette tape based 8-track recorders including a faithful recreation of the preamp, the tape system and the EQ.
The Bucket-500 is an authentic emulation of a bucket brigade (BBD) based analog delay circuit with some convenient features added in the digital domain.
The VCL-4 is a faithful emulation of the op amp based successor of the classic late 60s opto leveler. Unintrusive to extreme opto compression with switchable ratio.
The VPRE-376 is a recreation of a sought after preamp module. The plugin version includes a faithful emulation of the transformers and discrete class A circuitry and is an ideal coloration box.
DrumsSSX is an all in one solution that is aimed at separating acoustic mono or stereo drum recordings so they can be remixed individually whenever multitrack signals are unavailable.
– Bucket-500 v2.3.0 – Analog Delay
– Dozer-Drive v2.3.0 – Dual Drivology Pedal
– DrumsSSX v2.3.0 – Drum Remixer
– F-59 v2.3.0 – Classic Guitar Amp
– Flywheel v2.3.0 – Reel-To-Reel Tape
– RS-W2395C v2.3.0 – FREE Neo Classic Baxandall EQ
– TCS-68 v2.3.0 – Cassette Tape Channel
– VCL-25A v2.3.0 – Vintage Vari-MU Leveler
– VCL-373 v2.3.0 – Vintage Comp/Limiter
– VCL-4 v2.3.0 – Vintage Opto Leveler
– VCL-515 v2.3.0 – Vintage Vari MU Limiter
– VCL-864U v2.3.0 – Tube Limiter
– VCS-1 v2.3.0 – All-In One Channel Strip
– VPB-Bundle v2.3.0 – Virtual Pedal Board Bundle
– VPRE-2C v2.3.0 – Vintage Tube Amplifier
– VPRE-31A v2.3.0 – Vintage Germanium Preamp
– VPRE-376 v2.3.0 – Vintage Preamp
– VPRE-562A v2.3.0 – Vintage Tube Amplifier
– VQA-154 v2.3.0 – American Vintage EQ
– VQP-258A & VQP-259A bundle v2.3.0 – Vintage Passive EQ
– VREV-140 v2.3.0 – Vintage Plate Reverb
– VREV-305 v1.0.0 – Twelve-Spring Reverb
– VREV-666 v2.3.0 – FREE Spring Reverb
– elysia Phil’s Cascade v1.2.0 – Philips Tube FX
– NEOLD BIG AL v1.1.0 – Saturator
– NEOLD U17 v1.0.0 – Allgemeine Telefon-Fabrik Compressor
– NEOLD V76U73 v1.1.0 – Telefunken Tube Preamps & Compressor
– NEOLD WARBLE v1.1.0 – Vintage Tape Modulation
The Muscle Pre
The VPRE-31A is a straightforward Germanium preamp from the 1960s with loads of power under the hood. Based on the rare 4-transistor original, this pre is fueled by the special characteristic curve and even harmonic structure only found in Germanium based designs. A custom UTC input transformer has been fitted for completing this massive hot rod.
Straight Engine Bay
The VPRE-31A is a real tone monster with a nice grind when being pushed – a vigorous motor for anything rock and electro. Its significant low end is perfect for guitars and bass, just like it is killer on kick and snare, too. Should you ever feel your vocals could have benefitted from a stronger proximity effect during recording which just isn’t there, the 31A is the way to go.
Behind the Wheel
The cockpit of the VPRE-31A is laid out for instant driving: Just get rolling by hitting the fully compensated Drive, choose your favorite impedance setting for fine-tuning the frequency response and adjust the output level if needed. If you’d like to add some dust and old school vibes to the trip, the onboard Noise control will get you there without detour.
One for the Road
Oh yeah, the VPRE-31A is not really a well-behaved Sunday drive… but once you got your foot on the pedal, the road will lie ahead: Massive, true Germanium tone with a remarkably powerful low-end projection. If you’re looking for a preamp with serious balls, get into the VPRE-31A, fasten your seat belt and hit the gas!